Parents are requested to carefully read the following.
- No cash payment of fee should be made in the office. All kinds of fees must be deposited in designated bank.
- First Challan Form will be issued upon submission of complete Admission Form along with necessary documents.
- Parents are requested to deposit copy of admission fee Challan in the school.
- Fee is charged on monthly basis, except at the time of admission and summer vacations. The fees payable for the period of the summer vacation are paid in advance and prior to closure.
- Monthly Tuition Fee should be paid in advance by the 10th of each month. After due date, old challan form will not be accepted by bank. A new challan has to be obtained from school, which will include a late payment surcharge of Rs.20/- per day.
- If the tuition fee has not been paid by the end of month, the student is automatically withdrawn. Re-admission, though not guaranteed, may be allowed on payment of all outstanding dues plus Rs.1,000/- Re-admission fee.
- Parents have the option to pay the fee for the whole year as a lump sum.
- The school has the discretion to review and increase the school fees and all other fees, charges and deposits ancillary thereto, without prior written notice.